Saturday, February 6, 2010

January WBC

WBC= well baby check :)

I've been waiting for this little report on KatieJoy for 2 full weeks and thought I wasn't going to get it and was a little bummed (okay a lot bummed) when it didn't show up yesterday. Thankfully, our social worker called to check in this morning and said that she had gotten it on Feb. 1!!! Apparently Holt had put in 1 too many zero's in my email address. Oh well, I have it now, so no harm no foul! However, I will be emailing Holt on monday to make sure they now have the correct address...

So... some quick details on KatieJoy as of her checkup on 1/26/10 (she turned 9 months on 2/5/10)

Weight= 20.2 pounds! This girl is bigger than Calen was when he came home at 9.5 months old- YIKES!
Height= 28 inches
Her head grew almost a cm- very good news!
She is creeping/crawling- probably only creeping, but they are listed together
She can transfer toys from hand to hand
She prefers her Foster Mom
She is saying mama/dada- which means she's babbling! :)

She is growing and changing and oh how I can't wait to hold her! Come on Korea- get those EP's approved!

Please keep praying for KatieJoy as she slipped a little in her development (every child develops at different rates)... just keep her in your prayers as I know you're all doing.

Thanks guys; we love you,
~Mandy~

1 comment:

mary leigh said...

Yeah KatieJoy!
Keep up the good work, sweet girl!!!