Thursday, September 22, 2011

I miss blogging...

I miss it so much that the words and posts are just tumbling in my head every single day. I've had my hiatus. My kids are a little less needy and will allow me to write now when I want (or at least I hope they will)...so I think it's time to come back to blogging about our little family and all the amazing (& mundane) things that God does in our lives...Does anyone still look at this page??? Just checking. It doesn't much matter as I WILL be writing again soon regardless of readers or not... I'm just looking into getting a different platform to blog on (which could take a few weeks). One that allows me to post pictures easily. LOTS and LOTS of pictures. Of our life. our BEAUTIFUL kids. possibly of my photography endeavors as I've gotten pretty busy and had some practice now. maybe a few of allen. and one or two of me from time to time. or maybe not :)




Mandy

3 comments:

Dizzy said...

You popped up again in my dashboard list of blogs I follow. It been awhile and Im glad your back:) Keep those photos coming, love them and they inspire me too!

Anonymous said...

Yes! You need to come back!

Jill said...

I still follow your blog ; ) Love the new photos - ADORABLE! Hope to see you guys soon!
Jill