A week or so ago we took family photos. It took us all morning to get ready and I was massively stressed out with the kids, the outfits and making sure little Miss KatieJoy didn't get me dirty while she made me carry her everywhere that day! (this gave me great insight as to why so many families that I take photos of are stressed out before the shoot starts!) It was literally a 10 minute shoot as a photographer friend was just doing us a quick favor. See I can't take my own family photos- the kids absolutely will not look at a camera on a tri-pod and we really needed some family photos done for several reasons.
1. We have NO good family photos of the 4 of us all together AT.ALL! (KatieJoy has been home for 18 months now and these are our first photographs together that weren't just snapshots!) and I really want to do a new collage on our wall with a few family photos of us all together.
2.This is the MAIN reason... ready? WE are headed to Korea THIS November and I want to take some nice prints of our whole family together for the kids' foster family's and their birth family files. And yes, you all read that right- THIS November! We are so excited about this, but more on that in a few days! :)
For now, here are my favorite photos!




1 comment:
I LOVE the family photos, Mandy!! Absolutely beautiful! Korea this November? WOW, how exciting! I'm so very happy for you! We need to catch up! Love,Jill
Post a Comment