10 Random things about me and Food...
Krista tagged me & I think Courtney too (but I couldn't tell for sure because she used the name A on her blog and she has NEVER called me A- always M)! ;-) Being tagged means that you *have* to do the survey/list too- of course I will only do a "tag" if I like the topic or feel it is fun!
List 10 random things about yourself and FOOD...
1. I am allergic to a ton of food I love! Avocado's, watermelon, cantelope, carrots, banana's (& many more)- they all make my throat itch and swell... I've never been tested to find out offically what I'm allergic to- I think I probably need to though... I think I also need to get an epie (Sp?) pen to stab myself with if the reaction ever gets too bad... see, although I know I am allergic to this stuff, most of it I still eat because I LOVE IT!
2. I go to the Stanislaus Fair just to eat a Corn Dog every year- the Fair has the BeSt corn dogs and as far as I can tell that's the only reason I go to the fair!
3. Seafood is my favorite type of food- I think that is why I love the coast so much.
4. Pizza is another favorite food of mine... but not just any pizza- specifically the pizza from Tary's Boscolo Pizzeria & Italian Resturant in Atwater is the best pizza of all time... If you don't believe me, go and try it!
5. I don't like having food touching my face- love corn on the cob, but hate that it touchs my face when I eat it... probably the reason I go thru a million napkins when eating...
6.Hate onions- unless they are deep fried and in ring shape ;-)
7.Like tomatoes by themselves, sliced and salted. Will not eat them if they are in a salad or on a burger unless I am in a very strange mood!
8. I try different baking recipes at christmas time because it is my favorite holiday and I like to look like I can be a "martha stewart" haha. I am always pleastantly surprised and smitten with myself when something turns out better than I thought I could do it
9.Maryann's Ice Cream in Santa Cruz has the best ice cream and I stop there almost always when I visit the area for my favorite- peppermint!
10.I am generally keen on eating foods I know that I like, so I was surprised at how easily I tried Korean food and that I have so far liked most of the things i have tried. However, I hate kimchee and that is a fact!
So i know that i am supposed to tag someone else, but I'm not going to because I don't know of anyone who hasn't already been asked to do this...
M
2 comments:
Yes, yes, this was meant for you Mandy/Amanda. I know you go by both, and I wasn't sure if you still are called Mandy often. Kinda like Andy Postma only wants to be called Andrew now. I still call him Andy though...oops!
From now on, you will be referred to as Mandy and Mandy only. :)
Oh the fair! I totally forgot about the fair! I have to go every year for a dipped cone, a corn dog and kettle corn. This year I only got the corn dog ;)
And...I really hate when food touches my face too. That probably explains why I'm such a messy eater!!
Post a Comment