Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayers, prayers and MORE prayers please!

Hey everyone,

Well the family situation that I have blogged about in the past month is getting worse and worse. We really, REALLY need all the prayers we can get...

As much as the situation gets worse, I feel that God is calling us closer and closer to Him and reminding us daily if not hourly to call on His name for all our needs. I also feel that as a family unit we have gotten stronger and learned to really trust and love one another more. So while this situation that I really wish we weren't in right now stinks beyond belief it also has had some "bright" spots.

Please be praying for our strength, patience and most of all understanding for this situation. It is a real ringer and we really want to understand God's will for the matter while continuing to tell Satan that he absolutely CAN NOT have any effect on our immediate family. Whenever you think of one of us please remember to pray for us~

Thanks so much and we love you all,
~M~

2 comments:

Danae said...

All right, girl, you're on my prayer list now!!!

Unknown said...

We'll add you on our list too.