Just wanted to quickly share some cute pics of C that I took this weekend and update you to say THANK YOU for all your prayers. My family is definitly feeling uplifted and very loved! Please continue the prayers as my parents really need them!
On to the pics!
This is Booger's newest Funny Face... he does it randomly and I was lucky enough to catch it on the camera because I personally think it is HILARIOUS!

The serious face that always comes out when the camera comes out:
Hmmmm... Maybe I'll think about smiling now???
Finally! C's acting a little silly for the camera! I really like this shot, the picture was actually taken upside down but I think it looks better this way... C was playing Peek-A-Boo with Mama!
I'll try to get another post on here this week with Video of C dancing around to techno music...hehe. We think it's cute and want to share- I just haven't had the chance to get the video on the computer yet...
Love you all,
~M~
No comments:
Post a Comment