Wednesday, March 25, 2009

April 6,2009 is..........

Exactly 8 months since C was placed in our arms forever

A's and M's 7th (yes, count it! crazy, huh?) wedding anniversary!

But most importantly, it is C's Finalization Day to make him LEGALLY ours! =)

We are totally excited as our county court allowed us to choose our day to finalize and A and I thought since the day was so special for us 7 years ago, it would be a great day for our little family this year! This part of our adoption process has by far been the EASIEST and I just couldn't be any happier...

Thought I'd share that great news with all of you- please keep us in your prayers that nothing happens to the Judge or his /her schedule as we can't wait to get this day before us...

~M~

Oh and here is that video I keep talking about- the one where C dances to techno music! It's fitting that it's in this post as it is super cute, makes us happy, and it's a little funny too...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!