Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Woohoo! Finalization here we come...

We got our Finalization paperwork from our GREAT agency today (C isn't officially ours until we finalize with the Merced County Courts)! It is one of the last big steps in C's adoption process... I get to call Merced County in 2 weeks to set up a court date and I am so excited for this!!! (Finalizing also means we can start thinking about adoption #2- not that it isn't a long way off or anything- it just means we can officially think about it!) ;-)

Please pray that Merced County has a court date in the NEAR future for us... I would hate to be waiting around for months for this step...

Love you guys,
~M~

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh you are definitely in my prayers! Keep me posted!

Unknown said...

Our court date was so specail!! The judge was so nice and came down to take pictures with us. We'll keep you in our prayers.