Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FINGERPRINT APPOINTMENT!!!!


Praise God! Our Fresno USCIS new Orphan's Officer ROCKS! She got us our fingerprint appointment already- she sent it out yesterday and we got the paperwork today! We will be attempting to get the prints done tomorrow after I get off work as this time we get to do them in Modesto, not Fresno :-)

Keep praying friends, KatieJoy needs her family and we need her! Calen talks about her so much that I just can't wait to hug them at the same time...

I don't know how long it takes our fingerprints to pass through the system and then to have the USCIS officer get us our I600a/I600, but I'm praying for it to happen before the end of January. Then the next big step is for us to get EP (emmigration permit) for her from Korea- if you could all start praying for that part, it would be great as those have been a little slow coming to other families in process with Korea the past few months.

All of you are amazing- and I am just in awe of your support and prayers as I can SEE them working!

Love you, stike that... WE LOVE YOU!
~Mandy~

2 comments:

candice said...

YES!!!!!!!!! I had heard that there was someone new there, and I wonder if it is the gal that helped us in the spring when we had our issues!? Oh I am so THRILLED for you that it is not going to be months!
KatieJoy's picture is on our "orphan wall" still and our boys take turns praying for her each day. We will keep praying!!!

Great news!

Jill said...

Yay for the new Orphan's Officer in Fresno!!! I'm so happy to hear things are moving along! Can't wait for KatieJoy to come home!!! BTW...is Calen TOO cute or what?! Oh my gosh, I love that picture of him! ADORABLE!

Congrats on the great news!!!!