Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just goofin' around!

I thought I would post some pictures of Booger playing around outside last weekend in his new Cars boots! Which he basically is still learning to walk in! Haha! I wish I had taken video of him the first time he wore the boots- I swear it was like he didn't know how to walk- it was HiLaRiOuS! I hope my cute son brightens up your work week!

Look at those huge things on his feet ;-) He looks like such a big boy! By the way, can any one tell that we LOVE Disney?!?

We love baseball already! He bawled when we took that silly bat away that day! Be on the look out for many more pictures with baseballs and gloves to come! :-)


Just one more pic from last weekend... Yes, this was the middle of the day on saturday and we were still in our pj's- we were relaxin' and having fun- can't you tell? Look at C's big, amazing smile!Yes, those pj's have reindeers and stockings on them; yes, I know it's the end of January! But when I spend $15 on pj's they WILL be worn until they are grown out of! ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your kid never cry?? He looks so happy!! That is great!

Danae said...

Cute pics! I like the one with the baseball bat. Yes, someday when I have kids, they will be turned into A's fans very early on!

And I totally agree on the $15 pj's!

M, A, C and K too! said...

Does my kid ever cry?!? HAHAHAHAHA! Maybe someday I will take some pictures of what he is like at 2 am! Thanks for the compliments though- he is a GREAT kid! :-)

Courtney said...

You have been SO blessed! Thanks for sharing the pictures!