I have some prayer requests for our family that I thought I would post because I know that the more prayer warriors out there the better!
1)-Without going into any detail (this is a public site) my family really needs your prayers as we are under attack by Satan in a very real way. You can email me if you want to know more specifics- but a good general prayer for us would be for strength and understanding...
2) A and I know that we are meant to adopt again from Korea in the future (for a daughter specifically). However we could really use prayer in several ways for this to happen:
a) That we know when the timing is God's timing for this to happen
b) That we have the money to do so, 'cause lets face it- adoption expenses can be high. We pray that God will provide for this in a very real way.
c) That I can lose weight so that we can use a different agency (this Korean agency has weight restrictions) that will allow us to specifically request a healthy baby girl. (I'm sure I'll post more on this at other times)
d) AGAIN, to know GOD'S perfect timing for all this.
Along these lines- we do have several praises for God. First, that in this very turbulent economy we know with all our hearts that ultimately God will provide for us and we are incredibly calm about our futures! What an amazing feeling of serenity that is for us! Second, we have had several "signs" from God that we are surely meant to adopt again from Korea- two of these signs came in one night last week in ways we certainly didn't expect!
We Praise God for his faithfulness and strength and we know that everything- even those things that hurt us- are ultimately used for His Goodness!
-M
2 comments:
I'm here praying for y'all!
I just caught up on a bunch of your posts... so neat about the pictures you got! And I do pray God will work everything out for another adoption for you - and know that He will give you what you need to be able to do it at just the right time!
Post a Comment