Hi everyone... see I'm slowly coming back to writing- it means life is getting less crazy :-) Anyhow, I wanted to share a cute story about our darling son :-)
Background: We have an ABC book with Koala bears as the picture for the letter K. Whenever we read the book, C loves this page and tries to say "Koala". I always tell him that it's a Mommy Koala with the Baby Koala on her back And every once in a while when he is super clingy I call him my little koala bear...
So, A is getting to watch booger this summer while he's off from teaching while I am working summer school. C was super attached to me before summer school started as I get home earlier, etc, etc. I really thought that with A home all day, C would get closer to DH than me... Not so! Last night C crawled into my arms just for some love and I told him "you're still attached to mommy, huh? Do you miss me during the day?" A just looked at him and said "He is SUCH a mama's boy!" Well then C looked at me and said "mama Koala"! Obviously not quite that clear, but I said "huh?" because it took me by surprise! He repeated himself and said "Mama Koala" and pointed to me... I said "OH! I'm the mama koala and you're my baby Koala." He said "Yeah." and then buried his head into my shoulder! Darn near made me cry with joy because I know he understands what he is saying!!!
Anyhow, Just thought I'd share... thanks for letting me gush!
M
PS- Sorry for those of you Holt BB followers, I know this is a repeat post for you :-) I just had to share with everyone my new nickname!
3 comments:
so stinkin' precious!
What a wonderful story!! Thanks for sharing!
That is just TOO sweet!!! Good thing you got it documented so you won't ever forget it! : )
Post a Comment