Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THE BEACH!


Hi everyone!

Here's just a few pics and a little information from our 1st beach trip with C! Let's just say this... C HATED the sand!!! He cracked us up because he absolutely would not let us put him down when we were on the beach. Not even on the water packed sand right by the water... he kept whining and whimpering and calling for my mom! HAHA!!! Apparently, Nana saves the day, as he did this when my dad (Papa) tried to take him down to the beach the day before us! :-) I will say that it will be a memory I will always have of him as it was just too funny! And, can I just say that the 4th of July should be very interesting as we are camping at the beach??? And by golly, I plan to spend SOME time by that big beautiful body of water as it calms my heart and soul!!! :-)






*sorry the pics are so fuzzy, but the dunes were blowing like crazy the day we were at the beach and my poor little camera (the old one NOT the new one OF COURSE!) got pretty dirty...*

Love you all,
~M~