Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Beach- Take 2!

We just got back from camping at Sunset State Beach in Watsonville, Ca- it was beautiful weather and a ton of fun. We only went to the beach once and I thought C might like the beach a bit more this time... No such luck! :-( He cried any time the sand touched him for an entire hour while we were at the beach. It made me sad because it was a BEAUTIFUL day and I just wanted to sit there and enjoy- but mommyhood called and I had to save my little booger from his fears! We got some great pictures this time and thought you could all use a good laugh too... I know it's mean, but these pictures will make me laugh forever :-)









*More to come on our camping trip/4th of July in a day or two!*

~M~

No comments: