Saturday, July 18, 2009

Is happy to report...

...that her friend is getting to meet her baby girl in Korea tomorrow!!! :-) Candice (a fellow Holt BB friend whom I've actually met!) is with her beautiful family in Korea as I type this!!!


(Candice, Amanda, and I waiting at the SFO airport for Amanda's baby girl to arrive from Korea on May 7, 2009!) You can view Candice's pictures of this event HERE

Candice has a blog and is blogging about her adventures every day... she is also putting up amazing pictures of her travels on the blog and I thought I would post the link so that in case any of you want to follow along on her journey you could! Her blog is called To Make Him Known and if you go back through her archives you can see what her and her family have been through the past few months while waiting for their chance to go and pick up their beautiful little girl that they have named Elliana... Candice is an amazing Woman after God's own heart and my heart couldn't be happier for her and her family right now!

Hope you get a chance to look at some of her pictures- she is an awesome photographer!

~M~

No comments: