Sunday, August 23, 2009

What's in a name?

Naming things has always been hard for me. Naming animals, naming my child, naming our future child... these have all been things that I "stew" about until I get them just perfect! I want them to contain meaning above all else, to be a little different and to be, well... CUTE! (Hey! that's just part of being a girl, right?) It has been no different the past few weeks as I have been thinking about a name to call my little photography endeavor which I am so excited about! I have been wracking my brain for a name for this... business, fundraising plan, passion or whatever you would like to call it... However, I kept coming back to one thing and one thing kept getting repeated in my head. And this is what it is...



Yep- that's right! I'm calling this little passion of mine "Blessed Photography"! Let me explain why:
1. I have been BLESSED by God my whole life- every day no exception.
2. I am BLESSED to have my family as my family, to have Allen as my husband, to have Calen as my son, and to have the "talents" that God has given to me.
3. I am BLESSED to be able to adopt my children... by God, by our friends and family that support us (financially or even more THRU PRAYER!).
4. I feel BLESSED to be asked to take others photographs... to be given this privilege and given others confidences is a BLESSING to ME!

AND

5. I am BLESSED to get to witness other's love and joy for life & for one another when I am shooting these pictures.

So there you go... Blessed Photography is officially what my passion is now called!

I can think of no better way to show what Blessed Photography is all about than to share a few pictures of Andrew and Gabby's wedding that I took back on July 25th (yes, I'm clearly behind! Sorry!) Allen and I are, again... Blessed to be friends with this couple and to have been a part of their special day!

Enjoy and I hope to blog again in a few days with some pictures and an update!!! :-)

~M~

The Beautiufl Alter:

Grammie (Sandy) with Brent & Annika:



The Beautiful Bride:



First Kiss:









Best Buddies... practically brothers really:





Happily Ever After Begins:

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Love it! Looks great!