Let's see, I left off on KatieJoy's first birthday and her strep throat "fun-ness"...once that cleared up we had about a week of our little girl being healthy and then double ear infections hit and she went back to screaming most of the day- so glad that has been done for about 2 weeks!!! Now that she is healthy we are really starting to see her personality shine through- and she is so stinkin' cute and fun!
Let me tell you a little bit about her... she loves to babble, she loves to laugh or get us to smile at her sillyness and she LOVES and ADORES her big Brother, Calen! She is also a bit sneaky- she always wants Calen's toys and will play with them to her hearts content when he is still sleeping in the mornings! LoL! She likes to eat a lot and hasn't yet turned away any table food we've tried her on. So far her favorite type of food is bread- she's totally a carb girl! She is very content on being held most of the day and that makes getting anything done around the house pretty hard, but I do love that she likes to cuddle since Calen was always much TOO busy to cuddle much with me. She came home taking a few steps in Korea, but then reverted back to being held most of the day or crawling, but just this week she has decided that she thinks she might like walking on her own and she even learned to pivot on her own yesterday to turn herself around...we haven't seen her walk more than our livingroom's length, but I can tell that she is well on her way to running very soon! I'm in no hurry though to see her walk as it's been nice to have her be very "baby like" this past month. She already loves to carry my cell phone around with her- can you say UH OH!!!???!!! And she smiles at me when I call her name and have a camera in my hands- she just started this the other day though, so we'll see how long it lasts!
Today is Allen's last day of school/work and then I start Summer School Monday for a week and a half (I'm only working the beginning and end of summer school). After that we will start doing more fun stuff during our days and I'll have more to report on I'm sure! We did just hit the waterslides this week with Allen's Jr. High kids and that was a ton of fun! I'll let you know more about that and some "sprinkler" fun hopefully this weekend!
Now, on to all the pictures that I know you're all dying to see... am I right? I know that's why you all come check out this site- my cute kids, NOT my crazy amount of words! :-) Enjoy!
Playing at Home


Pictures from CSU Stanislaus: Calen feeding the Ducks




KatieJoy feeding herself ;-)
Checking each other out...
Daddy took this picture- pretty good, huh?
Calen goofing around- love that smile!
My amazing husband and children!
Mommy and KatieJoy at a picnic (more on this in another post along with more pics!)

Memorial Day Cuties!


Daddy and his girl

My Newest favorite picture of my beautiful children :)

Hope you enjoyed the mass amounts of pictures- as you can see, we're all doing very well now that we've gotten used to each other and I am LOVIN' being a mama to these two gorgeous and loving kiddos!
We love you and hope that the Lord is blessing each of you daily!
~Mandy~
PS- I really am hoping to be able to blog more now that life has settled down a bit!
Pretty Girl...

4 comments:
She is SO stinkin' CUTE! So is Calen. :) When do you want to take family pictures? I have this new camera that I'm dying to play with!!!
Beautiful Mandy! Just beautiful!
Calen and KatieJoy are SOOO adorable!!! I LOVE all the photos and enjoyed the update!!!
Everybody looks great!
Myra Beth
Post a Comment