Can you believe my little baby boy is already two years old? Where in the world does the time go? I'm just amazed at how quickly the time flies and that he is such a big boy already! I got home from my school conference trip to Ontario, Ca on Calen's actual birthday and made a trip to the doctor for myself that day as I hadn't been able to breath for the past few days due before that (let me tell you, flying on 4 small planes like that was NOT fun!) Thank goodness for Dr. A--- he got me on a nebulizer and I immediatley got better! After I finally got all my prescriptions filled (it took about 4 hours- not kidding) Calen and I went home to make cupcakes to go to Allen's softball game that night and hang out with the moms and kids. Right before we left for the game, we gave Calen our gift to him and this was what it was:
Yes, that's right... it was a "Nnnnneeeeeewwww Caaaaarrrr!" (and he loves it already!)
We had a good time celebrating with our friends at the softball game and running around like a mad-man :)
That next weekend, we had some friends over for Calen's birthday party. We had good Korean food, all american hot dogs, great conversation and a ton of fun! Calen got some awesome clothing and toys for his gifts...
Playing with friends:
opening gifts:
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention... after the party this little guy was out on his elmo bed before 6pm! He was pooped! ;-)
Once again I was reminded while looking around at the party how blessed we are by the family and friends God has given to us!
~mandy~
1 comment:
Happy (belated) Birthday C!!!
His nnnnneeeeeeewwwww cccaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr is shiner than mine. :(
Post a Comment