Sunday, November 8, 2009

Is it November 8th already?!?

Can I just say that "Is it november already?" has been my little mantra this week! I can't believe how busy we were during October and how fast it went by... I think in order to keep my posts smaller I am going to post one event a day for the next several days to get everyone caught up on our life from October 09!

So- here's the first one...
THE PUMPKIN PATCH :-)


We went to Uncle Jim's Pumpkin Patch this year (Uncle Jim is Allen's uncle) ;-)


We got a ton of awesome pumpkins and got to hang out with Allen's cousin's Amy & Julie and Julie's kids, Brad and Jack. It was really a great picture opportunity and I got to practice taking pictures in the evening light- Of course I got too many pictures to post here but I thought I would share a few from our evening on here!

We had a great time catching up with Julie and Amy and watching the boys play and be silly! Julie and Amy had taken the boys to Dell'Osso Farms Pumpkin Patch near Lathrop before bringing the boys to their grandpa's pumpkin patch. If you live near us, then you probably know what Dell'Osso Farms is like- if you don't- then you should totally check out their website by clicking on their link above! This place is amazing and every year they get bigger and bigger with awesome activities like 'pumpkin cannons' and zip lines! Julie told us that Dell'Osso Farms is going to try a christmas farm this year with man-made snow, a tubing area and a train with light show at night! She is making reservations to go with her kids and family for Black Friday and we are *hoping* to make it there with them that night... however, we will be traveling home from Disneyland (more on that another day) that day so we're not positive on that yet. However- Delosso Farms will definitly be "hit" by us this christmas season! :-)

Lots of fun was had at our first pumpkin patch trip and here are the pictures to prove it!

Calen freaking out over the pokey vines:


Uncle Jim with his grandkids Brad and Jack:


Cousin Brad:

Cousin Jack:


Some good pictures of Calen:



The "Cousins" havin' fun:

No comments: