Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Showing off our (Katie)Joy!

Hi all!

All paperwork has officially been signed, notarized (thanks to a good friend- THANK YOU COURTNEY!), sealed and delivered to Holt for our journey to KatieJoy! So, without further ado here is our announcement for KatieJoy!
We really do feel so blessed to be getting to do the rollercoaster ride of adoption again! We thank you for all your prayers and well wishes and ask you to keep the prayers coming... I promise to keep you updated on all progress (or lack there of sometimes) towards getting this precious girl home to her Forever Family!

~Mandy~

PS- we are headed to Disneyland this week and I promise to post Halloween pictures on the blog while we're there! I haven't forgotten to keep all the cute calen photos coming! ;-)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You're very welcome! I'm honored that I got to participate (if even just a little bit) in the process of your growing family. :)

Rachel said...

She is so sweet!

Tracy said...

beautiful... congratulations and enjoy your ride.