Friday, January 29, 2010

Bee-bim Bop!



I wanted to share the cutest video in the world with all of you this morning! Bee-bim Bop is a Korean dish that literally means "mix-up rice", but in this video it is me reading a book about Bee-bim Bop to Calen and he says the important part! We were given this book by a parent on the adoption bb I'm on. She found a bunch of these books for a huge discount and offered to get them and send them to other adoptive families. I was so excited to get this book as I'd been wanting it for a while for Calen... it's one of his favorite books right now and he says that we'll eat Bee-bim Bop "into Korea" when we "get KatieJoy." Thanks Mary-Leigh for getting this awesome book for us!

So for your viewing pleasure... here is Calen helping me read Bee-bim Bop by Linda Sue Park. He's hard to hear because he knows the camera is on, but watch his lips and face when he says bee-bim bop... it's so adorable! (please disregard me and our messy bed!)



4 comments:

mary leigh said...

Oh my! He is such a cutie!

Glad he loves his book!!!

He will be reading that to his little sister soon!

Jill said...

Awww....SOOO cute!! We have this book, too! I love it!

Sandi Cantrell said...

Adorable Mandy! Your were right his facial expressions said it all. Thanks for sharing!

Sandra said...

Oh so cute! He is adorable! I can't wait to read the book to our son.