EDITED TO ADD @ 3:04 pm Tuesday 3/30...KatieJoy got her EP!!!! WE recieved an email this afternoon... we're getting there people! We still have some steps to get through (see the sidebar) but we're getting there! WOOT WOOT!!! Now on to the orginal post...;-)
I recieved KatieJoy's March Well Baby Check yesterday in my email...not the email I was hoping for yesterday from our agency, but I was happy to get it anyway! She is growing up so fast... it's killer to watch all her amazing jumps in development since we aren't there to see it, but it is such a good thing that she is doing so well!
*She gained 2 full cm in height over a month which now puts her over 29 inches tall at 10 months old!
*She slowed on her weight thank goodness, didn't lose weight, but barely gained a few ounces. She is now about 21.4 pounds. Looks like I might still get a bit of use out of those 12 month clothes... :)
*Her head grew too- it's still on the small side, but it grew so that's good!
*She still only has her bottom 2 teeth
*She is standing on her own AND cruising furniture- but not walking just yet (I wouldn't be surprised to see her doing that on her April WBC)
*She can pick up a raisin with her fingers
*She is shy... this is the first time this was listed by the doctor. Specifically it said "Prefers mother... shy to stranger". Oh LORD, please prepare her heart for us!!!
Remember a few weeks ago I told you I got some video? Well I chopped it up a bit to show her as much as possible and I put some music to it as to protect the foster mom's voices in the background so that I could share it here with you... I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do... (I've only watched the video a couple hundred times or something like that!)
Love you all and thanks for your continued prayers... we know she'll be home with us in the Lord's perfect timing... right now the timing is very hard to wait for but we're hanging in there!
~Mandy~
2 comments:
Mandy...so precious! I'm happy to see your girl in action and anxious to meet here when she joins your family.
OH, Amanda! KatieJoy is SO adorable! I really enjoyed the video clip! She is TOO cute! You're getting oh so close to bringing her home! I can't wait to meet that precious girl!
Post a Comment