I heard today that the group of families ahead of ours recieved their EP's yesterday 3/10! This is HUGE- bigger than huge really. The last batch of EP's were approved on 3/5- only 5 days before this batch and the batch before that was approved only a week and 3 days after the last one (before that it was at the earliest every 2 weeks for approval)! BIG, BIG Prayers are still needed that this wonderful trend will last through our sweet girl getting her EP approved! So, all that to say... your prayers are being heard/answered and please keep those prayers a comin' for our EP to get through the Korean Government quickly (like as in maybe next week?!?
Please Lord, let my girl be home before she turns 1)...
Love you all and I will hopefully post some baby shower pics in the next day or so...
~Mandy~
Oh and just because I can't resist... here are a few pictures of Calen with the care package we're sending to KatieJoy with a friend who will be picking up her son in Korea...hopefully she gets to be there by next week!
Holding the giraffe blankie:

Giving the blankie a kiss to go to Korea and be with his baby sister! Don't I have the best son E-V-E-R???

1 comment:
Oh I love that Calen! He is such a cutie pie- getting ready for his new baby sister to come!
Great news about EP's- let's pray that it continues and Katiejoy's will be next up!!!
Post a Comment