I got a HUGE surprise today in my email... 14 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) new photos & 2 short videos of KatieJoy! These came from someone in Korea who happened to see KatieJoy while at Holt! These photos are "real"- meaning she isn't posing or having to look at the camera- I got to see real shots of her and in the videos I got to see her in action! I've watched them- shall we say- a "few" times today! :) I'm very grateful for these as they helped me get over the fact that we didn't get EP this week... it was a rough week for me. Anyway, I didn't want to post all 14 pictures so I made a collage of 9 of them... :)
Hope you like
"The Many Faces of KatieJoy"
Along with these amazing emails we heard word that our girl is shy... so on top of everything else you're praying for please pray that she isn't scared to death of us when we finally get to meet her! * sigh *
Love you all and hope you enjoyed the pictures our sweet girl!
~Mandy~
PS- I am working on getting a lot of the pictures from the babyshower into collages so that I can post them on here the same way as this post! :)
3 comments:
YEA!!!
(I just ordered a collage photoshop plug-in script thing. I'll let you know how it works.)
We need to meet up for coffee!
So happy you got new pictures - she is so adorable!!!!!! I love that top left one of her - such cute little cheeks :)
thought i'd send some good luck on over to your blog too! comon' eps.
KatieJoy is so stinkin' cute! Comon' home, sweet girl, where you belong!
Post a Comment