Monday, March 8, 2010

Newest Photo of KatieJoy

We recieved a new picture of our sweet girl today. I am just dying to hold her and kiss her! She looks so tall to me! The picture is dated 3/5/10 and she is in the picture with her foster mom which is why it's cropped (we try to protect the foster family's privacy as much as possible!) KatieJoy has the care package that we sent her in front of her- we sent this at the beginning of December!!! I was worried she never recieved it- but it looks as if she got it just fine- just a little later than I intended as she probably will not fit into the size 9 month clothes I sent! Calen loved seeing the lion he sent her (she's holding it!)
(Please keep your prayers coming that we get her before she turns one... this is my biggest prayer to the Lord right now!)



3 comments:

candice said...

OH MY GOODNESS Amanda! She is beautiful and getting so big!
I have been bad about checking blogs and facebook and just was checking in on you. Oh I know you are probably dying to get your hands on her now! That is weird that it took so long to get the care package to her- maybe she it was her first wbc since then?
Anyway- you are getting close, and I still need to send you our list of favorite things to do while in Korea!

Tracy said...

I am praying with you that she gets home real soon..
She is a cutie!

Sandra said...

She is beautiful! I hope you will have her home soon!