Thursday, April 15, 2010

DC can see KatieJoy!!!

Wooohooo! One more step closer to KatieJoy! The sweet lady at DC (who's name was Katie by the way) said "it looks like he came in for his personal appearance" Yes- I wrote he... poor girl! Mama will be fixing that right up with some cute girl clothing once I have her in my arms! I asked her the date she was seen and she told me today- which was last night for Korea...

Now, I'm being asked when we might get our TC... it could be as early as next week (which is what I'm hoping for!) but it could be a few weeks from now or a month from now. (Yes, I know people that this has happened to.) I'm choosing to have hope and faith in the Lord and in Holt Korea that it will be soon so that she is home for her first birthday. Please be praying for that!!!

I took a chance yesterday (again I have HOPE) and bought this...

Yes, that's a onesie that has a big 1 on it... I hope that I get to see her in this on May 5...

Love you all and thank you for all your prayers! God willing, I will be posting more good news soon!
~Mandy~

No comments: