Well- TC of course! We got our Travel Call today! I still am in shock over it! Here's a run-down of what happened this morning...
I woke up today and decided to call DC just to check if anything might have happened overnight in Korea. I didn't really expect anything to have happened considering KatieJoy was just visible in their system as of yesterday, but I thought I should try to call... when I got through the system my favorite lady answered the phone (yes, I've called so much that I can tell their voices apart!) and she told me "ah, yes, your Packet 3 has been returned and her Visa Interview is scheduled for...uh...to...today at 1 pm" Me: "Oh my gosh! Thank you!" We told each other to have a great day, I hung up and squeaked my way over to allen so that I didn't scream and wake calen up! LOL... I got straight on facebook to announce the newest development and then got ready for work...happy all the way doing it too. I didn't think we would get our Travel Call today because I was actually thinking when the lady said she had her VI today at 1 she really meant monday Korea time... no she meant she had already had it (as in it happened while I was sleeping!!!)... So anyhow, went to work very happy and had big plans of trying to get things done before we got our TC next week. HA!
Around 9:40 I got a phone call from Allen. He was very calm on the phone and asked what I was doing. Then he told me that I had to call our agency because we had the "go ahead" to get KatieJoy! I screamed WHAT?!? He said that the agency couldn't find my number and called him and he said I'd call back to make arrangements... OH MY GOSH! I couldn't believe it!!!! (by the way, I think it is awesome that Allen actually got our travel call because he was the one to get KatieJoy's referral call- very full circle!) I went screaming into my office to tell everyone in there and got to jump up and down for joy... then I called our agency! :-) I got all the info I needed from Holt and then found the travel agency number that they suggest to use and called. We got a pretty good deal on flights and are flying on one of the BEST airlines- Singapore Air! We leave next Thursday and come home the following Thursday. We will have a full weekend in Seoul before we meet KatieJoy on the next monday. We will get her for good a week from this wednesday.
I am still in shock and now realize that I have a MILLION things to do to get ready to leave from home and work... but I know it will all get done and that I just need to plan it out. I think it's a really good thing that I got her room officially done yesterday- what do you think?!? I will try to post pictures of her room tomorrow!
Love you all and please keep us in your prayers as I'm a little crazy right now! :-)
~mandy~
3 comments:
OMGosh!!! That's AWESOME! And God is AWESOME! Truly, I got goosebumps reading your news (and I haven't been on FB most of today.) Let me know if you need help or anything while you're in Korea getting your girl!
WOW! Amazing answers to prayer! God is good!
So excited for you!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment