Well, 2 large suitcases, a duffle bag and 2 large carry-on's later we are finally packed for our week trip to Korea! What a week it has been between getting packed, finishing up at school for the year and getting the house ready for a baby... but, I think we're finally as ready as we can be.
Calen is so excited to leave for Korea. He has asked about it Every.Single.Day. :-) Tomorrow we finally get to wake him up and tell him we are GOING TO KOREA! WOOHOO!
Please be praying for us as we are VERY nervous about a 13 hour flight with a 2.5 year old. A 2.5 year old who just got Strep Throat and is on antibiotics to clear it up, but who still complains a lot that his "mouth" hurts. Poor little guy!
We meet KatieJoy on Monday in Korea, but 6:30 pm Sunday night here in California! I will get pictures up on the blog of our trip as quickly as I can... We love you and thank you for all your prayers and support! We are almost to the end of this race and we can't wait to show off our beautiful daughter to you soon!
Love,
~Mandy~
1 comment:
Tomorrow! YES!!!
Praying for you all, especially little Calen! Have an amazing time- I realized I never gave you my advice about where to go! I'm sure you figured it out by now- lol!
Best parts of our trip (aside from meeting Elliana of course) were Insadong, the Korean restaraunt by Holt (ask Mrs Lee for directions) and the war museum. Gyeongbukgong palace is amazing too, and I'm sure that's already on your list!
Oh and take my advice- SKIP the Korea House. I went on rec from bb people and IMO it was absolutely WAY too high priced and the food was not good and the show was not the best. Try to go to the folk village or another theater instead if you can.
Anway- I'll be checking in for updates!!!
Post a Comment