My sister painted a mural for KatieJoy's room just like she did for Calen's. It, of course, turned out completely awesome! This mural took her a good amount of time to finish because of all the nooks and cranny's that had to be painted... I love it and think that KatieJoy will love it too as she grows... what little girl doesn't love Tinkerbell?!? Thank you Jenn!!!! You are the BEST Tia E-V-E-R!!!!



I put the pictures of her closet and the boxes of bows in the collage because I need her to see someday just how much I shopped for her before she got home! LOL! I told everyone on the Holt BB that my pocketbook sure is happy that I got my TC- it couldn't take much more of my coping with the wait by shopping at all my friends fun sites! Just check these awesome Etsy sites out! Lil'Birdz and Briar.Claire and I also have a friend from high school who started doing bows that I bought stuff from- check out Ariana's online store too- she made me the BEST Turlock High bow! I loved getting on these sites to see all the cute girl stuff I would eventually get to put KatieJoy into- can I just say that she better learn to LOVE bows and headbands?!? :-) And don't think too terribly of me... about 3/4's of that closet full of clothing were gifts from the baby shower and hand me downs from my friend- I DID NOT BUY ALL OF THAT! I wouldn't have a house if I did! :-) By the way, thank you to all my friends for everything you've given- we are so grateful!
I promise to update the blog at least every other day while we're in Korea...I know you're all dying to see pictures of Calen and our sweet girl!
Love you all,
~mandy~
1 comment:
SO CUTE! Of course it is Disney themed! :-)
Post a Comment